The Trail & District Chamber of Commerce takes great pride in the accomplishments of our members and the local business community we serve. That’s why we’re so pleased to host our Business Excellence Awards each year to recognize businesses large and small in the Trail and District area
Virtual Awards Celebration
The 6th Annual Business Excellence Awards Gala was held virtually due to COVID 19 distancing restrictions. Voting was conducted online through BlackPress Media. We are so proud of the business community and how they have adapted this year! 👏 The 2020 awards recognize and celebrate Business Excellence in 12 prestigious categories.
- Business of the Year – Ferraro Foods
- Business Person of the Year – Katie Yuris, RE/MAX All Pro Realty
- Employer of the Year – Rossland Beer Company
- Emerging Entrepreneur Award – Danielle Peet, Wild Smile Events
- Excellence Under 40 Award – Maddie Van Horn, Trail Coffee Co.
- Tourism Award – Trail Beer Refinery
- Go Green Award – Earthy Organics
- Community Impact Award – Trail Smoke Eaters
- Customer Service Award – Hooper’s Bakery
- Professional Service Award – Elite Physiotherapy, David Abenante
- Retail Award – Bear Country Kitchen
- Not-for-Profit/Charitable Organization – West Kootenay EcoSociety
Award Design by: Moustache Metalworks