Located off of Birchbank Station Road, Birchbank Picnic Grounds is at popular site for picnics and events. Birchbank is open from May 1st to Sept. 30th. By renting the park you can ensure that your guests have exclusive use of the entire picnic area. RVs and tent camping is available in the parking area only (no hook-ups available).
Why Choose Birchbank?
- Loads of amenities: Horse shoes, bocce balls, playground equipment and baseball diamond
- Washroom facilities on site
- Site is large enough to accommodate corporate picnics, weddings and family reunions
- Sheltered area with picnic tables (can accommodate approximately 120 guests)
- More picnic tables scattered throughout the grounds
- Beautiful area to take photos
- BBQ pits and grills (must bring your own propane, wood or briquettes)
- BBQ briquette rotisserie (must be briquettes)
- Full kitchen facilities
- Bar room with an industrial ice machine
If you are interested in hosting an event at Birchbank Picnic Grounds, contact the Trail & District Chamber of Commerce. Please read the rules and regulations HERE before contacting the Chamber.